Baby News!!! Ooooo.. Pump the brakes, not me. LOL! Recently, two friends told me they are expecting and I couldn’t be more excited for them. Both are married and anxiously waiting a new bundle of joy. While on Pinterest, I found this “Ready to Pop” baby shower theme. I think it’s uber cute, so I created an inspiration board for a Ready to Pop baby shower. Perhaps this will spark ideas, if you are planning a baby shower for a friend soon.
(click the links below for how-to instructions)
1. Fruit-infused Sugar Cube Champagne - Martha Stewart
2. Pink Balloons from Pinterest
3. Bottled Sparkling Pink Lemonade (non-alcoholic) from Pinterest
4. Champagne Cupcakes from Pinterest – Sprinkle Bakes
5. Peach Rose Champagne Sorbet – Martha Stewart
6. Champagne & Fruit from Pinterest — A great idea would be to set up a champagne bar with different kinds of fruit to add to the champagne. (Ex.: strawberries, blackberries, peaches, etc.)
8. Peach Champagne Cupcakes – Sing for Your Supper
9. Cake Pops from Pinterest — or you can get some delicious ones from Dyanna!
10. Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade (non-alcoholic) – Annie’s Eats
11. Poprocks rimmed Martini from Pinterest
And you can’t forget to have some savory items like these “Bun in the Oven” sandwiches. So cute! As you can see, the color scheme I used for the inspiration board was pink & peach, but you can use a variety of color combos for a baby shower. Yellow & mint, blue & white, black & yellow (Mommy to BEE theme)… the color combinations are endless.
Money saving tip: Looking for affordable bubbly? Trader’s Joe is your spot! It’s the perfect kind of bubbly to make beverages with.
Happy baby shower planning!